Photography Made Easy
Learn what the Pros don't want you to know
Students taking this class should know what
the "Exposure Triangle" is,
how it works and how to use various manual
settings in their camera..
Camera with Aperture control ability required
- Review of the "Exposure Triangle"
- Review of the "Shot Sequence"
- Explain White Balance Options
- Auto Focus Mode Options
- Auto Exposure Lock, Options
- Exposure Metering, when and shy
- Exposure Compensation, when and why
- Exposure Bracketing or not
- Back Lighting for effect
- What makes Great Photos
classes are In-depth studying and practicing of various focus, framing
lighting features in your camera and various proven and professional
to help you maximize your cameras capabilities as well as
your creative skills.
- * ADVANCED CAMERA CUSTOM SETTINGS and how to use to improve your photo
- * HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BACK LIGHTING and not use the flash
- * WHAT "Exposure Compensation" is and how to use it to create professional photos
- * What makes GREAT IMAGES different from others
- * Balance, what should be in FOCUS and/or not
- * How to challenge yourself to see beauty in everything, EVEN JUNK
- * How and when to use "AE LOCK" to improve your photos
- * POSITION yourself and how to SEE photographic opportunities
Become a member of Club SnapShot, it's FREE, Save & Earn $
Members Only Pricing